I think we dream so we don't have to be apart so long. If we're in each other's dreams, we can play together all night.

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

insomnia.













in all my years of living, i never thought i'd know so many hypocrites. its ridiculous. i just had to say that. ALMOST everyone i know, is a hypocrite, only a select few realize their own actions. but really in the end. i feel like i am bigger than them when i can say. i know exactly what you said was stupid and wrong, but then went and did it any ways. so go home. sit down. think about it. they all know who they are. hypocrites. and its okay. no ones perfect, but no one was made to lie. anyways, my day was actually eh okay, my boyfriend is really a cute, i'll put up a picture later, im so tired, and my homework is so hard. i don't get any of it. my teacher must be smoking something to think that these square roots are "easy" no, they are not at all. come onnn. my little frail sleep deprived body thirsts for tea. when will my father go and purchase the tea? WHEN. i dunno but for now im stuck with coffee, which is only good when its a starbucks latte, nothing else. on the way to having a clean room. no pressure or anything. im just cracking under the weight of like 14 years of not sleeping enough. i have to get my life back ontrack. i need a brain's version of the industrial revolution create some revenue by making clothe with my head. YAY. well yeah i've been watching ALOT of movies lately, and im going to tell you about them when im not dying. so peace out girl scout get some sleep and hug your parents, when possible. byes.

No comments:

Post a Comment