I think we dream so we don't have to be apart so long. If we're in each other's dreams, we can play together all night.

Monday, April 5, 2010




i think about my life for a long time. i think about my life as if it were a book i am supposed to be thinking about.
i want to explode stuff, i want people around the world to know my name, is there anyone else with this mad desire?
am i the only one who feels lonely in this mass of 6 billion people. give or take a few. this insatiable urge to have people read this bullshit im writing right now. and think something about it. tons of people. who like me. or just the idea of me. and the only time i feel like a king is when people are around me, is it wrong that the only person that means a whole lot to me is living in a seperate house? why can't we just coexist together. everyone. why is it that my life feels so small all of a sudden. why am i asking completely retorical questions to a blog that hardly anyone reads.

and then it came to me.

im just insane.

art courtesy of rob seward.

No comments:

Post a Comment