I think we dream so we don't have to be apart so long. If we're in each other's dreams, we can play together all night.

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

TEETH






" life is beautiful, really it is, full of beauty and illusions, life is great without it you'd be dead." -gummo

my head hurts, and im doing my homework. cannot for the life of me find my camera charger. i think i left it at my moms :(. well this weekend like last im going to be doing some fun stuff i guess. im really tired, i left school early today and took a four hour nap. which might i add was particularly amazing ahaha. lasst week a watched a movie called GUMMO, its amazing written and directed by harmony korine, about a small town in ohio after the tornado's. i do not recommend this movie to anyone who wants to be happy afterwards, it is not a feel good movie. its very depressing and dark, but i will say you will not regret watcing it. the style in which it is filmed i love so much, very grainy and very vintage, even though the movie premiered and debuted in 1997. so yeah i recommend this to adults and mature teens i guess ahah. its alot to swallow, but the taste ain't so bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment