I think we dream so we don't have to be apart so long. If we're in each other's dreams, we can play together all night.

Friday, March 19, 2010





















my dad smells like mochi. im watching chelsea lately, i loveeee her. and now im watching a comedy central presents donald glover. he's really funny aha. my whole house has this like half erie half glowy like warm feeling. it makes me so comfortable like my house is a warm golden blanket its just great. its really nice to because there are buddah's all around my house, reminding anyone who breaks in were just simple people. so you won't find anything here ahhahaha. today was funky fresh friday at my school, and luckily only people outside of the bus made fun of my outfit. excited to hangout with sully tomorrow i need some new stuff. listening to bob marley. oh gosh i wish he wasn't dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment