I think we dream so we don't have to be apart so long. If we're in each other's dreams, we can play together all night.

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

letters of a dead man and his woes.








































where theres faith there will be bodies and roses. i randomly just thought of that and felt like saying it. but i'd look crazy saying it out loud wouldn't it? well last week i did a lotttt of stuff, but this week is even busier than usual, spirit week at my school and im stressed as a comma, not a coma. anyways i saw a boy with long blonde hair, and face paint, and i asked him why he had one face paint he said because he felt like it. and wow. it made me ponder. im not going to cut my hair. everr, well maybe a trim but split ends and all, because what do i care about the health of my hair, it will still be hair. it will still be there on my head. i wish for this kids locks, you have no idea how beautiful they were, they were like soft straw that has been padded into the earth after the rain, and the ends were white and he had one dred-lock, that he colored blue. god he was so cool. but i plan on just simply growing myself. not everything, thats unhygienic, and perverted of you. but im just going to stop caring abut what i look like and jus dedicate myself to living my life, because im to busy and i don't need to worry about my skin, what color my shirt is, or what color i should make my legs, because im pale, being tan in unhealthy mostly. so stop tanning, you sun kissed godess's your making me look like lotion. wel bye. see you later.

2 comments: