I think we dream so we don't have to be apart so long. If we're in each other's dreams, we can play together all night.

Monday, March 8, 2010

breathing isn't quiet, unless you stop altogether.














hey guys, today i was thoughtfully reminded by a really nice nice person that im not just writing to myself when i sit down for an hour and a half each night and pour my day into a small empty white box. her name is charlotte and sadly no, she isn't a talking spider, she's ten times better because i won't sqaush her and i don't have an inevitable fear of her. so really she's kind of well rounded in the sense she's not an arachnid. anyways she's really cool in her taste, so you should go check her out. i made no sense when i said that. nevermind anyways. she showed me a couple really cool links i think everyone would appreciate much more than i, one of them is the "show-er" of all the lovely pictures above the blog is sabino, so feel free to scidadle on by there. but yeah. im feeling better. slowly, the glass has been reversed, i feel half and half, not yet half full, but half empty anymore so im getting thereee. im excited for my birthday, its in may and on wednesday its my little sister's 6th birthday so im also excited about making her a card aha. my room is a dreadful mess and i must clean it, but its okay, i can wait. im fine. there are silly things on my bed like clothes, weird colored blankets and clips, pencils and paper and my phone, not to mention the odd and random covergirl mascara screaming at me "YOU NEVER USE ME WHY WHY WHY DO YOU NEVER USE ME", but hey i'll use you soon so don't fret little mascara you'll be in my grasp quite soon. its creeping towards midnight and i missed 11:11 so my glass emptied a little. im being twins with my friend sullivan that i've mentioned profusely so i'll have pictures of our twin-ship and you will enjoy it i guarantee. im sorry this post is going to be shorter than usual but im becoming really tired and i can't afford to fall asleep during science again, my teacher is throwing random hissy fits that i just don't understand to be honest. but thats life. i'll manage i promise. good night you guys!!!! i'll tell you how it goes tomorrow...hope fully ahah.

No comments:

Post a Comment