I think we dream so we don't have to be apart so long. If we're in each other's dreams, we can play together all night.

Thursday, May 20, 2010

happy dead and full of lead.















so im really sorry i've been MIA for a while, i've just been busy and tired! so yeah. im really just bored with my life! at least at the moment, parties next weekend, and i mean YAY. for my birthday i got the most AMAZINGG shoes, i love them and wear them everywhere. my graduation is soon and my grandma got me the most amazing dress! ahah i'll cover all those bases later. but yeah im really happy with all mah money issues aswell, i just got $135 for mah bday and im like jazzed bitch. so yeah im really tired and i have nothing else to say. i love you. not really. just kidding. or am i.

No comments:

Post a Comment