I think we dream so we don't have to be apart so long. If we're in each other's dreams, we can play together all night.

Sunday, April 18, 2010



this is probably going to sound weird and narcissistic but people have always starred at me. since i was little. am i ugly or something and the whole world is pretending to just you know be my friend or something? is there something wrong with my face? because if so i'd really love to know so i can fix it so you can stop looking at me. also, men who drive by while im trying to zone out at the bus stop. stop hooting and hollering, obviously i can't drive for a reason. think. before you act. yeah so thats what my friday was like. tell me about yours. at mecenzijones@yahoo.com because i care, or atleast i'll pretend to.

1 comment:

  1. no you're not ugly.
    You're unique and have a natural look.
    to me your the type of girl that would be in the kinda of movies where the child plays somebody very observant and diff. you know? maybe not ahha
    but in a good way.
    no you don't like me.
    no I don't care.
    No you're not ugly.
    And yes old men in cars are creepy.

    ReplyDelete