I think we dream so we don't have to be apart so long. If we're in each other's dreams, we can play together all night.

Monday, March 22, 2010

dinner of champions

















i am said to have the punctuation of a poet. and that i do.
i put periods. in the wrong place. and that ads the effect that im talking, so many some people should pay attention to their own lack of creativity and imagination and realize they are subliminally and subconsciously bullying me because of this lacking in their own life. i however. i am above this all. i am above the said people who feel the uncanny need to try and rupture my life, the walls stand stable. and what has happened between me and my mother. isn't anyone's business to criticize but my own. i hope its all cleared up to those imbeciles. because i won't stand for negativity in my life. i'll just get rid of it. anyways! im adding new pictures from the weekend with dani to my flickr, and im also eating fish soup, its really good, i may recommend the recipe to you..... oh and to anyone and everyone, anything interesting this summer, email me and mecenzijones@yahoo.com and tell me about it, also if your interested in doing an interview or anything. just email me ahahahha. well yeah have a great monday byeee. oh and here are my new favorite thing. the smith westerns. enjoy.




photo's via (sabino)
(boyhood)
(confession's of a teenage wannarexic)

No comments:

Post a Comment