I think we dream so we don't have to be apart so long. If we're in each other's dreams, we can play together all night.

Thursday, March 25, 2010


CAN I ALSO JUST SAY THAT I AM GOING TO PEE MYSELF I REALLY AM. GO TO THE IMPOSSIBLE PROJECT and you will see. POLAROID FILM HAS BEEN REVIVED, ITS ALIVE WELL AND HAS NEW UNSEEN FEATURES. SO GET READY FOR THE NEWER CHEAPER POLAROID FILM. YOU MIGHT JUST PEE TO. oh and it is the perfect film for my camera. so no big deal. or anything like that...OH AND IF YOU DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT THIS, YOU MUST LIVE UNDER A ROCK BECAUSE THIS IS BIG. SO VERY BIG.

3 comments:

  1. its actually much more expensive, and they only have it in sepia and b+w till summertime, but its about $21 for 8 exposures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. and its not more expensive
    the current price on polaroid film is around $40
    i knew it was 21
    thats almost half price.
    i just want to take tha pichers.

    ReplyDelete