I think we dream so we don't have to be apart so long. If we're in each other's dreams, we can play together all night.

Sunday, March 21, 2010

beyond the rough where not as much is good enough.


im really upset. i truly am. someone who hardly knows me. who hardly knows my life is making wild accusations that i smoke? that i do all these things that are not true. if you do not like me or agree with my standing in life. tell me so i can get you out of my life. i don't need this negative energy in my life. leave please? all my pictures are single handedly found, if you know me, ask for credits, i don't give credit because the people i take them from don't want it. im considerate so please be it back. i know what im doing, and its not your business if you don't like me. so suck it you fucking bitch, i could truly not care less than i do right now. so please if you think i care about your petty attitude towards life. think again. I DO NOT. thanks guys :)

No comments:

Post a Comment