I think we dream so we don't have to be apart so long. If we're in each other's dreams, we can play together all night.

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

driving drunk im doing my thing.


my hair won't work. its like a broken down mustang. it has potential, but it just won't work. TODAY tuesday, named after the pagan god tew, don't ask where i get this insulant material. anyways today was a a happy medium of what yesterday and last week were. i had a nice day. nothing super bad, just lunch with student council, bad time on the bus, walked to the bus stop and just hungout with the old guys that smelt like piss. not intentionally, but because i had to wait for the city bus, the metro which is mysteriously 75 cents more than the blue bus. how i don't know their service is just as shitty as any other public i've stepped on in my life. i got home and watched some of the bube tube, and had a snack, i have a little wittle bit of math homework and i have to copy this guy abrahms notes. and no his name is not abraham its abrahm. how weird is that. listening to you pick me up by i don't feel like telling you. my dad is so weird with the fact that he's growing a small chin beard. its gross but whatever, more power to him if any woman finds THAT attractive. looking around my room thinking about things i can put on my walls, i need to start collecting stuff, like beads, buttons, stamps...well i have a mjority of stamps. an anne franke one. $100 in value in germany, who knows how much here! limited edition bitch!.......oh and i have a test tomorrow i am mucho preperado for! well now i have to start my homework before anyone notices its not done! bye i'll make another post later tonight.

p.s. champagne bubbles candy is the best. i love it. taste of apple.

No comments:

Post a Comment