I think we dream so we don't have to be apart so long. If we're in each other's dreams, we can play together all night.

Thursday, January 28, 2010

try to limbo with the lobster ponytail


today......i went to school had a really nice day, i went to lacrosse and realized i forgot this really good salad that i got from violet in my english 6th period. it sucked. i walked around the school and then ended up at the gym, where i waited for my dad to pick me up. while i was waiting working on some makeup work talking to jenni about how funny i think simons hair cut is, these young black guys approach me and i like pissed myself. i was so scared. they like approached me in this super scary way. well i mean they were harmless asking me if i'd ever gone out with a black guy before and stupid questions like that. it was funny. but then it got all weird and they asked me if i wanted their numbers so i gladly took them and said my farewells. now im talking to this guy on aim. ahahahah. well i had a hunger migrane so i ate at hamburger habit and spent two hours making up yomama jokes in the parking lot with my dad. ooh yes and i got home and started my homework. not a bad day. not a bad day at all, just sayin....

No comments:

Post a Comment