I think we dream so we don't have to be apart so long. If we're in each other's dreams, we can play together all night.

Monday, December 28, 2009

happy pretzel chinese remote control vase.

i sit in my grandparents living room. on this cold late december morning. my lips are thickly covered with nivea chapstick, and my eyebrows are totally darker than they were 15 minutes ago. im obsessed that im going to make them atleast look thicker if they won't grow at all. oh camilla belle i envy your lucious unibomber brow. regardless i haven't slept in two days, i feel a little insomnia coming on. today is the dreaded surgery, which i am obviously not looking foward to. my uncle is dropping of his big black labrador today so i get to take pictures of him (mookie) when he gets here. i am however looking foward to shooting video in the airplane bathroom, looking foward to seeing my dad againn, this trecherous time with my mother being all upidy about everything is making me angry. and its stressing my grandfather out fyi. im starring down at the ground, yerning fora big fat dry sourdough pretzel. but anyways. yeah, pensilvania is full of tree's and they are all naked, and scary at night, just sayin. its cold here. and it reminds me why i hate the east coast. will someone out there remind me that i need to get a sweatshirt that says beast coast as a souvenir.so yeah thats all i really have to say right now. i'll keep you updated on the whole surgery thing. like you care anyways. whoever....YOU are. well i love you. just sayin.

bye.


anyquestions?
mecenzijones@yahoo.com


OH AND I HAVE A STORE MUTAFUKAZ

No comments:

Post a Comment