I think we dream so we don't have to be apart so long. If we're in each other's dreams, we can play together all night.

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

nut mohawk




installation by Francisco Infante-Arana & his wife Nonna Gorunova

well today was rather eventful, i wore my new justin ropers to school. i got a fair amount of compliments but i also had to just lug my heavy as shit backpack everywhere i went. its always so cold in southern california in the mornings. i spent first period sweating to death trying NOT to die. we had another fitness day this week and i had to run a half a grass lap and do the obstacle course twice and then run half a mile. it was awful. after that i spent 45 minutes listening to my teacher ramble on about algebraic value in the real world. then nutrition where i just sat and listened to everyones conversations whill managing to mooch off of them. i went to third period and i don't remember alot, we watched bill nye and i took a short nap. fourth period i felt sick ans wanted to go home but i pulled through and went to lunch where i finished my history rough draft, which is due tomorrow, and i MUST type it or my teacher will have a full frontal fit. anyways, then i had 5th period got my homework stamped and then figured out i have to type solve and read my way through tonight. so im getting ready to read like my life depends on it soon. 6th period we watched wild horses can't be tamed, it waas hilarious and i laughed so hard even though its a romance. walked with samy to my bus and had an indepth conversation about tv, and then rode to callens house where we hungout and did homework until around 6. when i got picked up.
i had a hungry man dinner.
well night.
i have to pee.

No comments:

Post a Comment